[jasspa] Regular Expressions -- not in help index

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16 4:13 PM
      The help page on Regular Expressions is not in the main table of contents, nor in the index. (It *is* in the Searching and Replacing page.)

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 17 12:30 AM
        Thomas Hundt wrote:

        > The help page on Regular Expressions is not in the main table of contents, nor in the index. (It *is* in the Searching and Replacing page.)
        >
        > -Th

        In the Jan Beta it appeared at the bottom of the main help page
        under the "Miscellaneous Information" section. I think most of
        the search pages reference it in the "See Also" section
        at the bottom of the page.

        In the next beta it will also appear in the Searching & Replacing
        index - I know this because I fixed it a few weeks ago.