Re: BUG [September 2008 beta] - Win32

  • Pedro Gomes
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 15, 2008
      Hi All,
      I was surely not making any pressure at all :-) Just wondering that's
      all :-)

      I totally understand your various points and I'll stop holding my
      breath. :P

      Concerning the MS Vista thing you pointed out, I've been using it for
      some months now (with ME of course!) for some development work I have
      underway without any crashes; and to be honest I dont mind building
      the binaries and performing some tests (live or some testbenches you
      might have!) in order to test MS Vista.

      So, these are just my 2 cents :-)

      Kind Regards,
      Pedro