Re: [jasspa] Re: BUG [September 2008 beta] - Win32

  • Jeremy Cowgar
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 15 2:39 PM
      Jon,

      I am using Vista and have had no problems what-so-ever. I do spend a
      most of my time in vim though (sorry) because of an indenting problem I
      have with the language I am working in the most (Euphoria). Were you
      ever able to look at that? It delt with indenting:

      constant abc = 10,
      ....def=20,
      ...hij=40

      no periods of course.

      Also, I will be happy to try anything you want to test specifically on
      Vista., Just let me know.

      Jeremy

      Jon Green wrote:

      > So don't hold your breath, I'd be aiming for end of August by the time
      > that we have built across all platforms a number of times to validate
      > the release. We also need to validate a MS Vista install somehow, this
      > might be a bit of a problem because I do not have Vista and do not know
      > anybody that is running it either - so if you have run ME on Vista I
      > would love to know how you got on. Also I'm also considering swapping
      > Windows installer and moving to the Nullsoft installer.

    • Pedro Gomes
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 15 2:44 PM
        Hi All,
        I was surely not making any pressure at all :-) Just wondering that's
        all :-)

        I totally understand your various points and I'll stop holding my
        breath. :P

        Concerning the MS Vista thing you pointed out, I've been using it for
        some months now (with ME of course!) for some development work I have
        underway without any crashes; and to be honest I dont mind building
        the binaries and performing some tests (live or some testbenches you
        might have!) in order to test MS Vista.

        So, these are just my 2 cents :-)

        Kind Regards,
        Pedro