Re: pseudo-wrap

  • Alex Worden
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 19, 2007
      Hi,

      Did this ever get fixed? If so, please can someone explain how to set
      this up. Please assume I know nothing....

      I'd really like to be able to inspect files and have the content
      wrapped for display, but not modified in the content. It's very
      difficult to look at log files otherwise and so I usually resort to
      using 'less'. It would be awesome to be able to use ME for this.

      Thanks,

      Alex

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 20, 2007
        Alex,

        Long time no talk to, hope things are well.

        W.R.T. you question there is no built in support for editing with wrapped lines however the 'browse' command (typically bound to f3) does support a 'wrap' mode, so in your log file hit 'f3' then 'w', or from a directory listing use the v to view a file then w to wrap it.

        Not the best but a start.

        Steve