[jasspa] Re: How to define highlighting / buffer behaviour

  • Detlef Groth
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 8, 2000
      Hello,

      recently I observed an even better possibility to have one
      hilight-scheme inside an other.

      Observe the following:
      define-macro hilight-javascript-inside-html
      ; this macro has to be inside myhtml.emf
      execute-file "hkjava"
      0 hilight .hilight.java 2 50 $global-scheme
      hilight .hilight.html 0xc0 "<Script language=\"JavaScript\">"
      "<Script language=\"JavaScript\">" .hilight.java $global-scheme
      hilight .hilight.java 0xc0 "</Script>" "</Script>" .hilight.html
      $global-scheme
      screen-update
      !emacro
      define-macro hilight-latex-inside-html ; macro in myhtml.emf
      ; using the <pre> tags for input of code
      execute-file "hklatex"
      0 hilight .hilight.latex 2 50 $global-scheme
      hilight .hilight.html 0xc0 "<pre>" "<pre>" .hilight.latex
      $global-scheme
      execute-file "hklatex"
      hilight .hilight.latex 0xc0 "</pre>" "</pre>" .hilight.html
      $global-scheme
      screen-update
      !emacro
      define-macro hilight-html-inside-latex ; macro in mylatex.emf
      ; using the \verbatim-environment for input of code
      execute-file "hkhtml"
      0 hilight .hilight.html 2 50 $global-scheme
      hilight .hilight.latex 0xc0 "\\begin{verbatim}" "\\begin{verbatim}"
      .hilight.html $global-scheme
      execute-file "hklatex"
      hilight .hilight.html 0xc0 "\\end{verbatim}" "\\end{verbatim}"
      .hilight.latex $global-scheme
      screen-update
      !emacro

      So you can have latex-hilighting inside html, html-hiligthing inside
      latex, cpp inside html, emf inside Email and so on ....

      Best regards,

      Detlef

      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/jasspa/?start=200