Re: [jasspa] ME and Secure FTP

  • jon@jasspa.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 21, 2007
      > Hi Jon,
      >
      > Sorry. I forget we have a diverse collection of operating platforms.
      > Windows XP Pro is what I am running.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Rick.

      I still do not have an answer for you but I'm wondering if you can use
      something link Putty or Plink to manage the SSH connection and continue to
      use FTP assuming that your server provides an FTP service behind SSH.

      This requires far more investigation and is outside of my current
      knowledge base as all my SSH connections are typically remote X-terms
      which work well.

      Jon.