[jasspa] Re: Some more questions about Highlighting.

  • fourje
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2000
      In answer to some of my own questions - (I was "NOT" going to give up
      until I understood more - and enlightenment came at 3am).

      fourje wrote:

      <SNIP>

      > It seems to me that hkdoc.emf suggests some things that are just not
      > happening. Below I have copied a few lines from the hkdoc.emf I have.
      > These some comment lines:

      <SNIP>
      > ; a) Text - Bullets are hilighted.
      > This does not happen.
      <SNIP>

      > ;; A) 1)
      > ;; All lines commencing with [a-zA-Z]) or [0-9]) are assumed to be
      > ;; minor sections. The section number is hilighted. e.g:
      > This does not happen.
      <SNIP>
      > hilight .hilight.doc 0x21 "\w)" .scheme.no1
      Got this small portion working - The solution only highlights my lack of
      experience in this area.
      my text file contained this statement:
      > -!- document; sectioned; pseudo-code -!-

      Which is acceptable, however all of the highlighting statements I was
      trying to understand were in the area of "hkdoc.emf" labeled
      'sectioned'.
      It seems if you mix the two in the header, then the highlighting
      statements for pseudo-code are the ones used.
      So, a review of my hkdoc.emf file and some tweaks to the pseudo-code
      section seems to be on the cards for today<g>. Maybe I'll understand
      some of the other stuff I can't decipher.
      <SNIP>
      Dave E.