RE: [jasspa] Re: Error with toolbar enable

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 12, 2006
      If you manage to reproduce the problem please copy you erf and the esf files to one side and send them to me, I should be able to track down the problem from these.

      Steve

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 13, 2006
        Hello,
        Since I set the following variables:
        D:\ME>set MEINSTALLPATH=D:\ME
        D:\ME>set MEPATH=D:\ME\Macros;D:\ME\PGomes
        D:\ME>set MEUSERPATH=D:\ME\PGomes

        The problem ceased to appear. I will no use them and report back to
        you when it does happen

        Pedro