Re: Error with toolbar enable

  • azynheira
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 12, 2006
      Hello Steve,
      Long time no "see" :-)

      I don't think that could be the problem since I don't even have a
      console version compiled in my machine. Neverteless I could be
      something of the kind of registry proprities being trashed.

      I'll do more tests and report back to you.

      Pedro

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 12, 2006
        If you manage to reproduce the problem please copy you erf and the esf files to one side and send them to me, I should be able to track down the problem from these.

        Steve

        I don't think that could be the problem since I don't even have a
        console version compiled in my machine. Neverteless I could be
        something of the kind of registry proprities being trashed.

        I'll do more tests and report back to you.

        Pedro

        ..--- In jasspa@yahoogroups. com, Steven Phillips <bill@...> wrote:

        > Are you using a terminal (i.e. non-window 'me -n' version) and a window
        > version? There is a problem with a session file muddling the
        settings of
        > the 2 and this can lead to problems like the scroll bar being lost. You
        > could try creating and using a terminal only session (e.g. me
        > -cterminal), does this fix the problem?
        >
        > Steve
        >
        > azynheira wrote:
        > >
        > > Hello,
        > > I found a weird problem with ME, if I have the tool bar active. It
        > > works most of the times, ME loads correctly, including session info.
        > >
        > > But sometimes if gives me 'error while loading me line 349' and the
        > > only way to recover this is to remove the user.erf and reconfigure ME
        > > from scratch, or if I go and edit .erf file by and and disable the
        > > tool bar.
        > >
        > > What seems to be the problem here ? Does anybody has the same problem?
        > >
        > > Thanks,
        > > Pedro

      • azynheira
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 13, 2006
          Hello,
          Since I set the following variables:
          D:\ME>set MEINSTALLPATH=D:\ME
          D:\ME>set MEPATH=D:\ME\Macros;D:\ME\PGomes
          D:\ME>set MEUSERPATH=D:\ME\PGomes

          The problem ceased to appear. I will no use them and report back to
          you when it does happen

          Pedro