Re: [jasspa] Word Characters

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2006
      It sounds like '-' should be made part of the lisp's word class, i.e.
      ME should be configured to treat 'define-is-done' as a single 'word'
      rather than 3 hyphen separated words. This looks like it might be a
      simple bug in hklisp.emf, near the top you will see:

      set-char-mask "2" "-$&#!%:@."

      define-macro fhook-lisp
      set-variable $buffer-mask "luh1"
      @# buffer-init "lisp"
      buffer-init-hooks
      !emacro

      It defines word class 2 to include "-$&.... but sets $buffer-mask to
      only "luh1" rather than "luh12". However I think the set-char-mask
      line is copied from hkemf.emf and I do not know whether $, &, #, ! etc
      should also be considered word chars, are they?

      If not I suggest you change it to:

      set-char-mask "3" "-<any-other-word-chars>"

      define-macro fhook-lisp
      set-variable $buffer-mask "luh13"
      @# buffer-init "lisp"
      buffer-init-hooks