Re: [jasspa] JST Mode, any docs?

  • dsjkvf
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 5, 2006
      On 12/5/06, jon@... <jon@...> wrote:
      > The metree-2 change was really minor, the main fix was Bryan's issue with
      > the macros failing on start up and some fixes to SQL and ColdFusion
      > templates and I think I updated some of the documentation. I think your
      > installed macro tree must have been older than the original 20060909
      > metree.

      well, probably, yes -- may be from some RC.. do not remember, in fact :).

      > ... and yes never change the metree files in the jasspa/macros directory -
      > copy the files to change to your user area and then change them.

      well, i try to follow this guideline generally. but sometimes i change
      something very quickly and changes are so small that later i
      successfully forget about 'em :).

      however, i've decided that all important changes were in my user
      folder, and just installed new metree without any additional changes
      :). will figure later if i really need all those "hacks".

      > By the way were there any changes worth sharing that we should add to the
      > main release?

      no, afair, there were just minor cosmetic changes, which were done
      just to make ME more usual to my taste (keybindings, schemes, etc).

      --
      dsjkvf
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 6, 2006
        Detlef Groth wrote:
        > <snip>
        >
        > By the way were there any changes worth sharing that we should add to the
        >> main release?
        >>
        > plpgsql extensions for postgres/oracle functions
        >
        > http://www.dgroth.de/cms/index.php?module=articles&c=microemacs&b=4&a=2
        >
        > the div tag should be indented as well like span, table etc (htmlcore.emf)
        >
        > btw:
        >
        > http://www.microemacs.de/wiki/index.php?n=Main.MicroEmacs does exists.
        >
        > It might be my personal scratchpad but other contribs are welcome.
        >
        > regards,
        > Detlef

        Hi Detlef,

        Long time, no see!
        ... and a new wiki playground.

        Yes you are right the DIV is a good candidate for the html indentation
        that should be fixed.