Sharing with main release, Was Re: [jasspa] JST Mode, any docs?

  • Detlef Groth
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 5, 2006
      <snip>

      By the way were there any changes worth sharing that we should add to the
      > main release?

      plpgsql extensions for postgres/oracle functions

      http://www.dgroth.de/cms/index.php?module=articles&c=microemacs&b=4&a=2

      the div tag should be indented as well like span, table etc (htmlcore.emf)

      btw:

      http://www.microemacs.de/wiki/index.php?n=Main.MicroEmacs does exists.

      It might be my personal scratchpad but other contribs are welcome.

      regards,
      Detlef

      Dr.Detlef Groth
      Neue Scheune 5
      14548 Ferch
      Germany
    • dsjkvf
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 5, 2006
        On 12/5/06, jon@... <jon@...> wrote:
        > The metree-2 change was really minor, the main fix was Bryan's issue with
        > the macros failing on start up and some fixes to SQL and ColdFusion
        > templates and I think I updated some of the documentation. I think your
        > installed macro tree must have been older than the original 20060909
        > metree.

        well, probably, yes -- may be from some RC.. do not remember, in fact :).

        > ... and yes never change the metree files in the jasspa/macros directory -
        > copy the files to change to your user area and then change them.

        well, i try to follow this guideline generally. but sometimes i change
        something very quickly and changes are so small that later i
        successfully forget about 'em :).

        however, i've decided that all important changes were in my user
        folder, and just installed new metree without any additional changes
        :). will figure later if i really need all those "hacks".

        > By the way were there any changes worth sharing that we should add to the
        > main release?

        no, afair, there were just minor cosmetic changes, which were done
        just to make ME more usual to my taste (keybindings, schemes, etc).

        --
        dsjkvf
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 6, 2006
          Detlef Groth wrote:
          > <snip>
          >
          > By the way were there any changes worth sharing that we should add to the
          >> main release?
          >>
          > plpgsql extensions for postgres/oracle functions
          >
          > http://www.dgroth.de/cms/index.php?module=articles&c=microemacs&b=4&a=2
          >
          > the div tag should be indented as well like span, table etc (htmlcore.emf)
          >
          > btw:
          >
          > http://www.microemacs.de/wiki/index.php?n=Main.MicroEmacs does exists.
          >
          > It might be my personal scratchpad but other contribs are welcome.
          >
          > regards,
          > Detlef

          Hi Detlef,

          Long time, no see!
          ... and a new wiki playground.

          Yes you are right the DIV is a good candidate for the html indentation
          that should be fixed.