[jasspa] Re: Borland 5.5 C-Compiler is now free

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2000
      Detlef,

      I am now registered and downloading.

      I registered using Netscape 4.7. However
      when I got to the FTP download page with
      the FTP button to actually get the code
      Netscape crashes. I tried this about
      3 times with the same effect.

      Using Microsoft IE5 to do the download
      works OK - I suggest that you use this.

      The site is seriously slow at the moment
      with continual timeouts. There must be a
      serious number of people there !!