[jasspa] Re: Using the Time Stamping on files.

  • fourje
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2000
      Thanks Jon,

      I'll look for the y2k fix and apply it. I have a habit of not keeping
      up with bug fixes<grin>.
      Ooops, no can do - do not have "C" compiler on my wintel machine - ah
      well, I'll wait until the next stable release.

      Jon wrote:

      <SNIP>

      > This is "time(2m)" mode. In the hk....emf files you will see
      > that we set:-
      >
      > 1 buffer-mode "time"
      <SNIP>
      > Bug Fix
      > =======
      >
      > By the way - did that patch that I did for you fix the
      > 'always selected' problem at start up ??

      <SNIP>
      Yes, Jon, it solved the problem of the errant mouse. However, I could
      not access any files from F10. Whenever I tabbed into the file list
      window and hit enter, then the file list window become the only window
      displayed. I seem to remember several postings on the list about
      problems with F10. I have reverted back to the last stable release and
      I'll apply the Y2K patches in the meantime.
      Thanks for all of your help. I really do have to get to know this
      editor more - it really is powerful. Looking forward to the next stable
      release (with rectangles etc).
      P.S. What is this "Postie" that I've seen alluded to in some messages -
      I'm assuming it has to do with Mail.
      Dave E.