Re: [jasspa] Align Character's macro

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2006
      > If anyone has any fixes for those items or can make the macro better
      > in any way, I'd appriciate it! Oh! One more thing, I'd like to be
      > able to wrap it in other macros and call it with a parameter but am
      > unsure how to do that yet. i.e.

      Attached is a cleaned up version which handles regions properly.
      Not had time to wrap it up for macro calling yet.

      Note called "align-char" rather than "align-character" in keeping with
      the other "-char" commands. Also if you add multiple characters as the
      alignment then any of the characters are aligned vertically.