[jasspa] Re: Justifying Lines/paragraphs

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 17, 2000
      > Subject: [jasspa] Re: Justifying Lines/paragraphs
      > From: Henry Harpending <harpend@...>
      > Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 22:19:38 -0700
      > To: jasspa@egroups.com
      >
      > I have two quick questions.
      >
      > 1. Does anyone have a macro handy that does "previous-buffer", i.e.
      > that reverses "next-buffer"?

      I would expect -1 next-buffer to do this but it currently doesn't, I will add
      this. It can be done as follows:

      define-macro previous-buffer
      set-variable #l0 ""
      set-variable $buffer-names ".*"
      !while ¬ &seq &set #l1 $buffer-names ""
      !if &and ¬ &seq #l0 "" &seq #l1 $buffer-bname
      !goto found-buffer
      !endif
      set-variable #l0 #l1
      !done
      *found-buffer
      find-buffer #l0
      !emacro

      > 2. What is JASSPA?

      I think we're keeping quiet about that (got to have at least one secret) but
      any suggestions welcome.