[jasspa] Re: Justifying Lines/paragraphs

  • Henry Harpending
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 16, 2000
      I have two quick questions.

      1. Does anyone have a macro handy that does "previous-buffer", i.e.
      that reverses "next-buffer"?

      2. What is JASSPA?

      Thanks, Henry Harpending

      --
      Henry Harpending, Dept. Anthropology, Stewart Building, U. of Utah,
      Salt Lake City, UT, 84112, USA. email: harpend@...
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 17, 2000
        > Subject: [jasspa] Re: Justifying Lines/paragraphs
        > From: Henry Harpending <harpend@...>
        > Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 22:19:38 -0700
        > To: jasspa@egroups.com
        >
        > I have two quick questions.
        >
        > 1. Does anyone have a macro handy that does "previous-buffer", i.e.
        > that reverses "next-buffer"?

        I would expect -1 next-buffer to do this but it currently doesn't, I will add
        this. It can be done as follows:

        define-macro previous-buffer
        set-variable #l0 ""
        set-variable $buffer-names ".*"
        !while ¬ &seq &set #l1 $buffer-names ""
        !if &and ¬ &seq #l0 "" &seq #l1 $buffer-bname
        !goto found-buffer
        !endif
        set-variable #l0 #l1
        !done
        *found-buffer
        find-buffer #l0
        !emacro

        > 2. What is JASSPA?

        I think we're keeping quiet about that (got to have at least one secret) but
        any suggestions welcome.