[jasspa] Re: ME and proxy-server

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2000
      > Subject: [jasspa] ME and proxy-server
      > From: dgroth@...
      > Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 08:34:10 +0100 (MET)
      > To: jasspa@egroups.com
      >
      > Hello,
      >
      > has anybody an idea how to guide ME into the web if you have to use a
      > proxy-server ?

      There are two variables %http-proxy-addr and %http-proxy-port to support
      proxy servers for http, see help pages for more info. I'm hoping that because
      the ftp support uses a passive connection proxy support will not be needed,
      but if it is then drop me the protocol and I'll try and put in support for it.