Re: [jasspa] Forced platform specific write

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2006
      I don't know if it's the answer to your specific problem, but in the
      meantime, investigate crlf mode...

      -Tom

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2006
        Open the file as normal then go to main menu's File -> Attributes, in that
        dialog you can change the format to whatever you want.

        (behind the scenes this changes the crlf & ctrlz modes)

        Steve

        > Subject: [jasspa] Forced platform specific write
        > From: Bryan Schofield <schofield.bryan@...>
        > Date: Friday, November 3, 2006, 8:28:16 PM
        > To: Jasspa <jasspa@yahoogroups.com>
        > Is there a way to open a DOS file in Windows with ^M line terminators
        > and force ME to save the file in UNIX fashion with \n line
        > terminators?

      • Bryan Schofield
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 6, 2006
          thanks