JASSPA MicroEmacs, the $5m editor

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2006
      Well its official, JASSPA MicroEmacs cost US $5m to develop!
      (Excluding documentation)

      Interestingly we now have more macro code than source code. I knew there
      were a lot of files but did not realise that we have now actually
      exceeded the source file line count.

      SLOC results attached for interest.

      Now if only I had devoted my attention so something else.....

    • Bryan Schofield
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2006
        and worth every penny.