[jasspa] ME and proxy-server

  • dgroth@gmx.de
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2000
      Hello,

      has anybody an idea how to guide ME into the web if you have to use a
      proxy-server ?

      best regards,

      Detlef

      --
      Sent through Global Message Exchange - http://www.gmx.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 17, 2000
        > Subject: [jasspa] ME and proxy-server
        > From: dgroth@...
        > Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 08:34:10 +0100 (MET)
        > To: jasspa@egroups.com
        >
        > Hello,
        >
        > has anybody an idea how to guide ME into the web if you have to use a
        > proxy-server ?

        There are two variables %http-proxy-addr and %http-proxy-port to support
        proxy servers for http, see help pages for more info. I'm hoping that because
        the ftp support uses a passive connection proxy support will not be needed,
        but if it is then drop me the protocol and I'll try and put in support for it.