[jasspa] How do I bind macros to keys in a file-hook

  • Alex Worden
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2000
      Here's an example of what I'm trying right now, but it doesn't work:-

      define-macro font-courier
      insert-string "<font face=\"Courier New\" size=-1>"
      !emacro

      buffer-bind-key font-courier "A-f1"

      This in a file located at:

      C:\MicroEmacs\alex\myhtml.emf

      where C:\MicroEmacs\ is my ME installation directory.

      The docs are not clear about where to place the myXXX.emf files.
      How can I tell if ME is taking any notice of the file?

      Thanks,

      Alex
    • Alex Worden
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 15, 2000
        It seems that I am cursed to look stupid on this mail-group! As soon as I
        post a message here, I find the answer myself. I just tried this again and
        it's working correctly now!?!?

        Thanks,

        Alex