Cygwin bash configuration

  • Bryan Schofield
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2006
      The documentation for cygwin integration contains this tidbit in the
      bugs section:

      Break Key
      A break in a bash shell is C-c , the macros define the key C-c C-c to
      perform the break. If the shell environment is not configured then
      this will cause the shell to close down. Configuring bash resolves
      this problem.

      In what way am I suppose to configure bash?

      Sorry for being ignorant and thanks, in advance, for the help.
      -- bryan
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2006
        Bryan Schofield wrote:
        > The documentation for cygwin integration contains this tidbit in the
        > bugs section:
        >
        > Break Key
        > A break in a bash shell is C-c , the macros define the key C-c C-c to
        > perform the break. If the shell environment is not configured then
        > this will cause the shell to close down. Configuring bash resolves
        > this problem.
        >
        > In what way am I suppose to configure bash?
        >
        > Sorry for being ignorant and thanks, in advance, for the help.
        > -- bryan

        Hi Bryan,

        I'm not sure as

        trap '' INT