Re: [jasspa] Re: highlighting, two more question

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 11, 2006
      cnp and all non-English users of ME...,

      Sitting at an English computer with an English keyboard and understanding only
      English I find it hard to test and validate the foreign language support in
      ME. It is therefore very helpful when someone can check this functionality
      for their native language.

      Would it be possible to let me know what language & code page you use? and
      whether ME's support works okay?

      Things to look out for:

      - forward-word & backward-word work properly in text files
      - hilighting work correctly
      - Change case commands like upper-case-word work
      - For non-latin based keyboards (cyrillic etc): Correct keyboard character ->
      latin character mapping (very useful, when you get a 'Y/N' prompt you should
      not need to 'change keyboards' to a western keyboard - see flag 'k' in help
      page of set-char-mask)
      - Spell checker works

      Please reply directly to me rather then clogging up the newsgroup. Thanks,

      Steve