Re: Re[2]: [jasspa] column number in the mode? status? line

  • Rick Owen
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 11, 2006
      Hi Steve,

      I like your short answer better than Jon's :).  I remembered from the foggy recesses of my memory that regular emacs had such a feature.  I tried it and it works fine.  I appreciate the warning about the refresh penalty for terminal users and I've left the mode line alone on the Linux system I have to access via telnet.

      Thanks,
      Rick.