notes + folding

  • cut1n1paste
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2006
      hello all

      first of all, thank you very much Jon and Steven for your help with my
      previous question, concerning notes tool and additional highliting.

      now two more questions, if you don't mind:
      1. is it possible to make folding also work in notes? and if yes, then
      how? something with mynotes.emf? as it described here:
      http://www.jasspa.com/how2doc.html?

      2. is it possible to change folding shortcuts? i've tried
      global-bind-key in myself.emf, but with no success... is there any
      other way?

      thank you.