Re: [jasspa] Another session restore problem...

  • Rick Owen
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 5, 2006

      I did try this and the results were the same as I reported before. I don't think it's an issue with my "myxxx.emf" files because it only affects the file that is visible when ME starts up, regardless of the type of file that it is.  For example, I just edited the hkcfms.emf file to add the fix that Jon sent to me.  I exited with hkcfms.emf as the buffer that was being displayed.  I exited and then restored my session and now there is no syntax highlighting for .emf files.  Even if I load an .emf file that I've never edited before, it will not syntax highlight.

      The only time I get the error message to which you refer is if a .cfm file is restored as the visible file.

      I did try this with none of my ".emf" in the startup directory: started up ME with no session restore and only loaded hkcfms.emf and hkperl.emf and then exited.  Started ME again, this time with session restore.  Neither hkperl.emf, nor hkcfms.emf is syntax highlighted and any other .emf loaded during that session will not be syntax highlighted either.

      Let me know what other information you need.  I'll be glad to help however I can.