Re: [jasspa] ftp registry file

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2006
      The storing of the last 'Registry File' used to happen automatically and
      should have worked in me0505. I believe I have broken this in the latest
      release (or exposed a flaw in that there really needs to be a separate
      'Default URL registry file' setting somewhere).

      I will try to fix this for this next release, in the meantime I suggest you
      add the following line to the end of your user setup file (the main erf file):

      "url-file" = "<your-registry-file-name>"

      Steve