ftp registry file

  • Rick Owen
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006
      I use ftp (especially from home) to edit about 90% of the time.  Is there a way to preset the registry file name so that when the ftp connect dialog is shown I don't have to click in the registry file field and enter the name (since in my case it's the same registry file every time).

      Thanks,
      Rick.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2006
        The storing of the last 'Registry File' used to happen automatically and
        should have worked in me0505. I believe I have broken this in the latest
        release (or exposed a flaw in that there really needs to be a separate
        'Default URL registry file' setting somewhere).

        I will try to fix this for this next release, in the meantime I suggest you
        add the following line to the end of your user setup file (the main erf file):

        "url-file" = "<your-registry-file-name>"

        Steve