Horizontal scroll

  • Rick Owen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      Is there a way to do "smooth" horizontal scrolling?  I have set vertical scrolling to "smooth" but I don't see anyway to set the same feature for horizontal scrolling.  I have set the horizontal scrolling to "Scroll all, cursor lock" but I don't see anything that will allow me to define how many columns to scroll as the cursor reaches the right side of the display.

      Thanks,
      Rick.