Re: [jasspa] Missing keyword in hksql.emf

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2006
      Rick Owen wrote:
      > The following should be added to hksql.emf so that all of the set
      > operators (union, union all, minus, intersect) are represented:
      >
      > hilight .hilight.sql 1 "minus" .scheme.keyword
      >
      > Also, at least in Oracle these are referred to as operators rather than
      > keywords. It's a minor point and it also depends on the term "operator"
      > from the Jasspa perspective.
      >
      > In any case, though, the above line should be added to hksql.emf
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Rick

      Thanks Rick,

      There is a patched hksql.emf here:

      http://www.jasspa.com/dev20060822/rc1_patches/

      I think from Jasspas perspective we are not SQL experts (we have used
      SQL but not in a commercial environment). If a SQL expert wishes to
      provide a more correct highlighting template then we will use that
      definition instead.

      Looking at the header I see that I created the original template, I can
      assure you back in 1999 I had never used SQL!