Missing keyword in hksql.emf

  • Rick Owen
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2006
      The following should be added to hksql.emf so that all of the set operators (union, union all, minus, intersect) are represented:

          hilight .hilight.sql 1 "minus"             .scheme.keyword

      Also, at least in Oracle these are referred to as operators rather than keywords.  It's a minor point and it also depends on the term "operator" from the Jasspa perspective.

      In any case, though, the above line should be added to hksql.emf

      Thanks,
      Rick

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2006
        Rick Owen wrote:
        > The following should be added to hksql.emf so that all of the set
        > operators (union, union all, minus, intersect) are represented:
        >
        > hilight .hilight.sql 1 "minus" .scheme.keyword
        >
        > Also, at least in Oracle these are referred to as operators rather than
        > keywords. It's a minor point and it also depends on the term "operator"
        > from the Jasspa perspective.
        >
        > In any case, though, the above line should be added to hksql.emf
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Rick

        Thanks Rick,

        There is a patched hksql.emf here:

        http://www.jasspa.com/dev20060822/rc1_patches/

        I think from Jasspas perspective we are not SQL experts (we have used
        SQL but not in a commercial environment). If a SQL expert wishes to
        provide a more correct highlighting template then we will use that
        definition instead.

        Looking at the header I see that I created the original template, I can
        assure you back in 1999 I had never used SQL!