Re: [jasspa] ME 2006 - a couple of questions

  • Rick Owen
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2006
      I just read my own message and question number 2 requires some clarification.  It's not all about me (Rick), it's about ME (the editor).  I can just picture some of you thinking, "Now how the hell would we know that he needs a Coldfusion mode?".  Sorry.  I'm really not that vain that I think people just anticipate my needs.  :)

      Thanks,
      Rick.