Re: -t c build problem on solaris and freebsd?

  • Paul Holbrook
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 12, 2006
      Removing that line allowed it to compile osd.c.

      I found one more gotcha -- compiling either -t c or -ne, I get the
      following error:

      D_NANOEMACS -D_ME_CONSOLE -o unixterm.on -c unixterm.c
      unixterm.c:54: X11/Sunkeysym.h: No such file or directory
      make: *** [unixterm.on] Error 1

      This is because the machine I'm building on has no X sources or
      headers - a deliberate choice. It's admittedly an odd case. But if
      you're building -ne or -t c, you shouldn't require anything from X.

      Using the same suggestion, commenting out the include allowed the
      compile to finish.