RE: [jasspa] question about notes

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 5 2:04 AM
      There have been significant improvements to notes in the latest version of ME, including improvements to the notes frame and narrow handling and new notes-instant and notes-context commands.

      There have been a few email threads and issues raised that concern the buffer file-hook usage, I am currently trying to address some of these issues by creating a few 'major-mode' type commands (big emacs terminology), see next email. Once these are done I think we will be ready to create a release.