Re[2]: [jasspa] bindings, notes, etc

    Message 1 of 13 , May 25 1:29 PM
      Getting the two windows (the tree and the note window) tied together and not
      trashed by other commands (or the user) is extremely difficult (see the
      file-browser) which is why I have elected to use a different frame.

      What may be possible is to use an external frame (i.e. another window), if
      this would be of use I could look into it, that said now that notes open and
      close with f9 I think most of the major usability issues are resolved.

      Steve