Re: [jasspa] bindings, notes, etc

  • Alex Sa
    Message 1 of 13 , May 2, 2006
      Stephen, that's really brilliant, thank you a lot! :)

      On 5/2/06, Phillips, Steven <sphillips@...> wrote:

      <skipped>

      --
      as
    • Alex Sa
      Message 2 of 13 , May 15, 2006
        On 5/2/06, Phillips, Steven <sphillips@...> wrote:

        > I have created macros to do this and bound them to C-page-up & down -
        > this will be in the next release.

        while talking about the next release: for now it's impossible to use
        Notes in splitted window (e.g., Notes at the top, open file at the
        bottom). don't you plan to add such feature to ME? (probably, it's
        somehow connected with the absence of Notes in buffer's list?)

        --
        as
        Message 3 of 13 , May 25, 2006
          Getting the two windows (the tree and the note window) tied together and not
          trashed by other commands (or the user) is extremely difficult (see the
          file-browser) which is why I have elected to use a different frame.

          What may be possible is to use an external frame (i.e. another window), if
          this would be of use I could look into it, that said now that notes open and
          close with f9 I think most of the major usability issues are resolved.

          Steve