[jasspa] Able to disable comment wrapping ?

  • Detlef Groth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 1999
      Hello Jasspa-MicroEmacs Users.
      I am writing a large LaTex (pdfTex)-document.
      If I include a pdf-image and add some comments after the "%" comment symbol like....

      \begin{figure}
      % E:\PROMOTIO\Sdraw\evolution.sda (comment)
      \pdfimage width 14cm c:/tex/promotion/png/evolution.png
      \caption{\bf Text}
      \footnotesize{Text}
      \label{fig.Figurexyz}
      \end{figure}

      And I reformat this either by the paragraph or the buffer command, it looks this:

      \begin{figure} % E:\PROMOTIO\Sdraw\evolution.sda (comment) \pdfimage width
      14cm c:/tex/promotion/png/evolution.png \caption{\bf Text}
      \footnotesize{Text} \label{fig.Figurexyz} \end{figure}

      This output can not be processed by the LaTex-compiler. Because the \pdfimage command is now a comment.

      Is there any possibility to not wrap a line which contains a comment ?
      Or alternativly to prevent wrapping of lines, starting with \begin{figure}, \pdfimage, \caption \label and so on ?

      Thanks, Detlef

      any material posted to this list.