Undo after saving a buffer?

  • Patrick Das Gupta
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2006
      Hi all.

      Because of the current behaviour of "C-X u", which seems to clear the
      undo stack after saving a buffer, I have trouble developing CGI-Scripts.

      During development I regulary have to save them so they can be tested
      and run by httpd. And if something doesn't work as expected changes
      can't be undone with "C-X u" :(

      Is there any way to undo changes after saving a buffer?

      Patrick
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2006
        From user-setup (Help -> User Setup) goto the General tab and enable the
        option 'Keep Undo'