Spelling: spell-buffer fails, prompts for Identity etc.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2006
      I'm experiencing a problem whereby spell-buffer is failing. The dialog
      box comes up with the first word it's found, but then it keeps prompting
      for Identity:, Item:, Flags: over and over. (This is similar to when
      you run a command in a script that requires parameters, but you forgot
      to give them.)

      Any ideas?

      Auto spell is off. Am using the American dictionaries. (I tried turning
      auto-spell on, and debugged problems with system variables vs. me32.ini
      variables [the former take precedence], and finally got it working --
      only to discover that it disables my hilighting scheme, which I don't
      want to do without.)

      Thanks

      -Tom Hundt