Spam messages

  • jasspa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2006
      There appear to be a new set of spam messages appearing. Obviously
      somebody has found out how to get past the yahoo security in some sort
      of automated mode. The current senders have been banned so there will
      be no more messages from the currently registered spammers.

      I will see how this progresses, if it continues to be a problem then I
      will switch the account to moderate mode which will completely stop
      this problem, but will make it a little more difficult for new people
      to register.