Re: [jasspa] find-tag and next

  • Deak, Ferenc
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 16, 2006
      > I have the following line in my setup emf file:
      >
      > set-variable %tag-option "rcemsv"

      In my Jasspa-2005.05.05 (which is the last release - if I'm right) only "mrc" is documented,
      What do "esv" letters mean?
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 16, 2006
        They are used by the ME tag file generators to select what tags you
        require, ie. Enumerated types, Structures and global Variables (see the
        Tool -> '??? Tools' -> Generate Tag File dialog, where ??? Tool is the
        file type, e.g. 'C Tools'

        Of