[jasspa] Update of ME-Helpfiles

  • dgroth@gmx.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2000
      Hello,

      at the site < http://www.MicroEmacs.de > (!!) you can download now the
      updated ME-Helpfiles. I was deleting some HTML-errors, reorganizing the
      contents table, removing some not required stuff from the index-table,
      fixing the wrong FAQ-links and were adjusting the JAVA-applets also for
      Starwriter 5.1 and Opera 3.6 (with Java-Plugin). Only Netscape was not
      able to handle them properly, even with the SUN-Java-Plugin. If anybody
      get it working please tell me.

      Downloads:
      Here you found some documentation for download.

      me99.chm (0.8 Mb) HTMLHelp-File for use with Win9x (sorry for the
      others!). Containing the whoole ME-Help with special contents, index and
      search-windows. The wrong FAQ-hyperlinks in the original documentation and
      some HTML-errors are corrected in this version. Updated January 2000.

      mejava.zip (50 kb) Helpfiles for JAVA-enabled-browsers (IE 4.x, Opera 3.x,
      Starwriter 5.x, Netscape ??). Containing special content and index-frames
      for nice and fast navigation through the ME-documentation. Requirement of
      the original ME-HTM-files. Updated January 2000. If you get this Applet
      working with Netscape-Navigator also, please mail me!

      amicro040.htm Corrected htm-file for the FAQs for the original
      ME-documentation. Save this file in HTML-format and replace the original
      amicro040.htm of the ME-documentation. Updated January 2000.

      Any suggestions are wellcome.

      Best regards, Detlef