RE: [jasspa] find-tag and next

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 16, 2006
      I have the following line in my setup emf file:

      set-variable %tag-option "rcemsv"

      This enables al the features of tag support in ME,

      Of
      > Deak, Ferenc
      > Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 11:12 AM
      > To: jasspa@yahoogroups.com
      > Subject: Re: [jasspa] find-tag and next
      >

      > Hi,
      >
      > > I am searching for a simply way to write a "find-next-tag"-macro (
      4
      > > find-tag ), which finds the next tag after submitting a find-tag
      > > command via a key stroke. It should not need user interaction
      beside
      > > submitting the find-next-tag command via shortcut.
      > >
      > > I grepped through the macro files (/usr/share/jasspa/*.emf) and
      used
      > > the online help without any success.
      > >
      > > Thank you very much for any help in advance.
      >
      > For me it's just work, I have a line
      > 4 global-bind-key "find-tag" "A-]"
      > And it does what you want (after a "0 find-tag"), if I understand you
      > correctly.
      > According to the doc "The next tag is typically bound to M-C-t."
      >
      > You have to call set %tag-option at least to "m"
      > to enable the multiple tags support. See the help of this variable.
      >

      > Best regards
      > Ferenc Deak

    • Deak, Ferenc
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 16, 2006
        > I have the following line in my setup emf file:
        >
        > set-variable %tag-option "rcemsv"

        In my Jasspa-2005.05.05 (which is the last release - if I'm right) only "mrc" is documented,
        What do "esv" letters mean?
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 16, 2006
          They are used by the ME tag file generators to select what tags you
          require, ie. Enumerated types, Structures and global Variables (see the
          Tool -> '??? Tools' -> Generate Tag File dialog, where ??? Tool is the
          file type, e.g. 'C Tools'