Re: [jasspa] find-tag and next

  • Deak, Ferenc
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 16, 2006
      Hi,

      > I am searching for a simply way to write a "find-next-tag"-macro ( 4
      > find-tag ), which finds the next tag after submitting a find-tag
      > command via a key stroke. It should not need user interaction beside
      > submitting the find-next-tag command via shortcut.
      >
      > I grepped through the macro files (/usr/share/jasspa/*.emf) and used
      > the online help without any success.
      >
      > Thank you very much for any help in advance.

      For me it's just work, I have a line
      4 global-bind-key "find-tag" "A-]"
      And it does what you want (after a "0 find-tag"), if I understand you correctly.
      According to the doc "The next tag is typically bound to M-C-t."

      You have to call set %tag-option at least to "m"
      to enable the multiple tags support. See the help of this variable.

      Best regards
      Ferenc Deak
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 16, 2006
        I have the following line in my setup emf file:

        set-variable %tag-option "rcemsv"

        This enables al the features of tag support in ME,

        Of
        > Deak, Ferenc
        > Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 11:12 AM
        > To: jasspa@yahoogroups.com
        > Subject: Re: [jasspa] find-tag and next
        >

        > Hi,
        >
        > > I am searching for a simply way to write a "find-next-tag"-macro (
        4
        > > find-tag ), which finds the next tag after submitting a find-tag
        > > command via a key stroke. It should not need user interaction
        beside
        > > submitting the find-next-tag command via shortcut.
        > >
        > > I grepped through the macro files (/usr/share/jasspa/*.emf) and
        used
        > > the online help without any success.
        > >
        > > Thank you very much for any help in advance.
        >
        > For me it's just work, I have a line
        > 4 global-bind-key "find-tag" "A-]"
        > And it does what you want (after a "0 find-tag"), if I understand you
        > correctly.
        > According to the doc "The next tag is typically bound to M-C-t."
        >
        > You have to call set %tag-option at least to "m"
        > to enable the multiple tags support. See the help of this variable.
        >

        > Best regards
        > Ferenc Deak

      • Deak, Ferenc
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 16, 2006
          > I have the following line in my setup emf file:
          >
          > set-variable %tag-option "rcemsv"

          In my Jasspa-2005.05.05 (which is the last release - if I'm right) only "mrc" is documented,
          What do "esv" letters mean?
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 16, 2006
            They are used by the ME tag file generators to select what tags you
            require, ie. Enumerated types, Structures and global Variables (see the
            Tool -> '??? Tools' -> Generate Tag File dialog, where ??? Tool is the
            file type, e.g. 'C Tools'