find-tag and next

  • Meino Christian Cramer
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 15, 2006
      Hi,

      I am searching for a simply way to write a "find-next-tag"-macro ( 4
      find-tag ), which finds the next tag after submitting a find-tag
      command via a key stroke. It should not need user interaction beside
      submitting the find-next-tag command via shortcut.

      I grepped through the macro files (/usr/share/jasspa/*.emf) and used
      the online help without any success.

      Thank you very much for any help in advance.

      Kind regards,
      mcc
    • Deak, Ferenc
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 16, 2006
        Hi,

        > I am searching for a simply way to write a "find-next-tag"-macro ( 4
        > find-tag ), which finds the next tag after submitting a find-tag
        > command via a key stroke. It should not need user interaction beside
        > submitting the find-next-tag command via shortcut.
        >
        > I grepped through the macro files (/usr/share/jasspa/*.emf) and used
        > the online help without any success.
        >
        > Thank you very much for any help in advance.

        For me it's just work, I have a line
        4 global-bind-key "find-tag" "A-]"
        And it does what you want (after a "0 find-tag"), if I understand you correctly.
        According to the doc "The next tag is typically bound to M-C-t."

        You have to call set %tag-option at least to "m"
        to enable the multiple tags support. See the help of this variable.

        Best regards
        Ferenc Deak
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 16, 2006
          I have the following line in my setup emf file:

          set-variable %tag-option "rcemsv"

          This enables al the features of tag support in ME,

          Of
          > Deak, Ferenc
          > Sent: Monday, January 16, 2006 11:12 AM
          > To: jasspa@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: Re: [jasspa] find-tag and next
          >

          > Hi,
          >
          > > I am searching for a simply way to write a "find-next-tag"-macro (
          4
          > > find-tag ), which finds the next tag after submitting a find-tag
          > > command via a key stroke. It should not need user interaction
          beside
          > > submitting the find-next-tag command via shortcut.
          > >
          > > I grepped through the macro files (/usr/share/jasspa/*.emf) and
          used
          > > the online help without any success.
          > >
          > > Thank you very much for any help in advance.
          >
          > For me it's just work, I have a line
          > 4 global-bind-key "find-tag" "A-]"
          > And it does what you want (after a "0 find-tag"), if I understand you
          > correctly.
          > According to the doc "The next tag is typically bound to M-C-t."
          >
          > You have to call set %tag-option at least to "m"
          > to enable the multiple tags support. See the help of this variable.
          >

          > Best regards
          > Ferenc Deak

        • Deak, Ferenc
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 16, 2006
            > I have the following line in my setup emf file:
            >
            > set-variable %tag-option "rcemsv"

            In my Jasspa-2005.05.05 (which is the last release - if I'm right) only "mrc" is documented,
            What do "esv" letters mean?
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 16, 2006
              They are used by the ME tag file generators to select what tags you
              require, ie. Enumerated types, Structures and global Variables (see the
              Tool -> '??? Tools' -> Generate Tag File dialog, where ??? Tool is the
              file type, e.g. 'C Tools'