[jasspa] Re: newbie: How to turn on line-wrap as default like Emacs

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2000
      I'm afraid that there is currently no support the line wrapping 'aka' GNU
      emacs. Within the documentation modes then wrapping is normally enabled
      though the "hkXXX" files using:-

      1 buffer-mode "wrap"

      Look in hkdoc.emf. This is not the type of wrapping that you are refering
      to - I think you mean the display of a single file line which wraps over
      multiple buffer lines - which is not currently supported.

      With respect to you 2nd question - this distribution does not use lisp.
      There is a macro language, these are the .emf files. These are fairly
      easy to read and code up - in most instances !!