[jasspa] Re: rectangle mode??? is it possible

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2000
      Fourje,

      I know that Steve has been messing around with this stuff just
      recently. It should be in the latest release, failing that it
      should be in the beta.

      After quickly using it for the first time just now using

      "esc C-w" bind to kill-rectangle
      "esc C-y" binds to yank-rectangle

      These seem to work, the hilighting is not strictly correct
      as it wraps lines. But it will cut and paste a rectangular
      region. I'm not quite sure why there is no copy-rectangle ??

      This should get you started. Steve should be able to
      give you more information when he is around.