ME prompts "Scheme:" when loading sql file -- hksql.emf bug

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2005
      I've been noticing a weird problem where ME gives me the prompt,
      "Scheme:" when I open a sql file.

      It only does it under Windows, despite the fact that all my macro files
      are exactly the same in both environments (in particular, the one
      below). (This in itself is a little weird.)

      The problem seems to be line 37 in hksql.emf, the one with "action" below:

      hilight .hilight.sql 1 "absolute" .scheme.keyword
      hilight .hilight.sql 1 "action"
      hilight .hilight.sql 1 "actor" .scheme.keyword

      It's missing the "what to render it as" designation.

      Here's the header to that file:

      ; -!- emf -!-
      ; This is part of the JASSPA MicroEmacs macro files
      ; Copyright (C) 1999-2005 JASSPA (www.jasspa.com)
      ; See the file me.emf for copying and conditions.
      ;
      ; Created: Sat Feb 6 1999

      It seems to be the current release version. I checked the one in the
      jasspa-metree-20050505.zip file and it has this problem.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2005
        Thomas Hundt wrote:
        > I've been noticing a weird problem where ME gives me the prompt,
        > "Scheme:" when I open a sql file.
        >
        > It only does it under Windows, despite the fact that all my macro files
        > are exactly the same in both environments (in particular, the one
        > below). (This in itself is a little weird.)
        >
        > The problem seems to be line 37 in hksql.emf, the one with "action" below:
        >
        > hilight .hilight.sql 1 "absolute" .scheme.keyword
        > hilight .hilight.sql 1 "action"
        > hilight .hilight.sql 1 "actor" .scheme.keyword
        >
        > It's missing the "what to render it as" designation.

        Thanks. There was also this problem under UNIX and like you say
        assignment of the keyword resolves the issue.