RE: [jasspa] Hilighting, Comments and Lookback

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2005
      It's the hilight look-back setting (bit 2) of the initial hilight call,
      e.g. from hkc.emf:

      0 hilight .hilight.c 2 50

      Will cope with up to a 50 line comment. Note I think there is a limit of
      either 127 or 255. Also the larger the look-back the greater the
      performance impact on up-dating the screen so it can be a balance.

      See docs on the hilight command for more information.

      Of